Tiger Kim’s Summer Camps for Kids: Clemmons and Greensboro locations
Tiger Kim’s Tae Kwon Do offers a fun, safe, and educational summer camp for kids in the Triad.
At Tiger Kim’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, kids in kindergarten through 6th grade will be treated to an exciting week of camp where they can meet new friends and explore a variety of activities with different camp themes each week. Summer Camp is led by a professional staff that works with kids all year round and are experts in the field. Campers will attend two field trips each week, participate in sports and games, create arts and crafts, enjoy daily quiet time for reading, and attend tae kwon do classes.
- Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Two locations: Clemmons and Greensboro
- Drop off (8-9am) and Pick-up (5-6pm)
- Different camp theme each week
- Games, arts and crafts, sports, and martial arts instruction (no experience necessary)
- Two field trips each week
- Professional instructors
- Discount for more than 1 child
- Early bird discount (by May 1st)
The professional staff at Tiger Kim’s World Class Tae Kwon Do works with children year round and are experts in their field. Summer camp will be taught by our patient and enthusiastic staff, so you can be assured your child will be safe and well supervised, while at the same time learning and having fun.
We have loved summer camp at Tiger Kim’s! Our son looks forward to every week and has made great friends. We love that the instructors cultivate leadership with the kids while at the same time having lots of fun!Ashley Johnson